- GCC Power and Water Forum
- Kingdom Trigeneration Summit
- 4th Annual Smart Grids & Smart Meters Summit
- 5th Annual Green Mobility Convention
- 3rd Annual Global IWPP Summit
- 6th Annual Middle East District Cooling Summit
- APPrO 2014 - Transformation Underway
- Power SEA 2014 Debates on Stable, Reliable and Efficient Electricity Supply
- 3rd Annual Middle East Smart Cities Summit
Washington, DC - USA: "Infrastructure: The Overlooked Critical Element to the Natural Gas Renaissance"
|DATE:||Tuesday, July 24, 2012||TIME:||Reception: Noon|
|PLACE:||University Club |
1135 16th Street, NW
|Luncheon: 12:30 p.m.|
The Natural Gas Roundtable is pleased to announce that Alan Armstrong, President and CEO of Williams, will be the guest speaker at the Tuesday, July 24th luncheon.
Mr. Armstrong became president and chief executive officer of Williams in January 2011. Previously he served as President of Williams’ Midstream business unit and olefins businesses in Canada and the United States. Additionally, Armstrong serves as chairman of the board and chief executive officer for Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ), the master limited partnership that owns most of Williams’ gas pipeline and domestic midstream assets.
For reservations, please contact Ella Proctor at 202-824-7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on Thursday, July 19th. As a reminder, you will be billed for lunch if you make a reservation and cannot attend, unless you cancel two (2) business days in advance. Also, if you have special dietary requirements, please let Ella know when you make your reservation (special dietary requests cannot be accommodated if made at the luncheon).
Look forward to seeing you at the Roundtable.