Calling WADE Members
- WADE Africa Decentralized Energy Workshop
- The 4th China International Distributed Energy and Energy Storage Technology Expo & Summit
- Combined Heating, Cooling & Power Handbook: Technologies & Applications, 2nd Edition (Wade Members 25% Discount Code: WADE2514)
- 2nd India Smart Grid Summit 2014 (WADE Members receive 15% discount)
- 2014 Methanol Policy Forum
- NGR March 27th Luncheon - FERC Acting Chairman Cheryl A. LaFleur
- Cigee & Cdee 2014
- Forum on Doubling Energy Productivity (2XEP)
- 5th Annual FPSO
- 6th Annual Offshore Drilling
- Asia Pacific Barge
- 6th Annual Offshore Support Vessels
- Geothermal Power Indonesia
- 9th Deepwater China Convention 2014 Registering Hot
- Euroheat & Power Annual Conference & 60th Anniversary
- 2nd Annual Digital Grids & Smart Cities Summit
- 2nd Annual DC (District Cooling) Stakeholders Summit
- 3rd Annual Power & Desalination Summit
- 4th Annual Gulf Waste Water Summit
- 8th Annual Gas Turbines
- 11th Asia Gas Congress 2014
- 7th Unconventional Hydrocarbons Summit 2014
- C4CE Community Energy Congress 2014
- 2nd Asia OSV Summit 2014
- Kingdom Trigeneration Summit
- 4th Annual Smart Grids & Smart Meters Summit
- 5th Annual Green Mobility Convention
- 3rd Annual Global IWPP Summit
- 6th Annual Middle East District Cooling Summit
- 3rd Annual Middle East Smart Cities Summit
Washington, DC - USA: "Infrastructure: The Overlooked Critical Element to the Natural Gas Renaissance"
|DATE:||Tuesday, July 24, 2012||TIME:||Reception: Noon|
|PLACE:||University Club |
1135 16th Street, NW
|Luncheon: 12:30 p.m.|
The Natural Gas Roundtable is pleased to announce that Alan Armstrong, President and CEO of Williams, will be the guest speaker at the Tuesday, July 24th luncheon.
Mr. Armstrong became president and chief executive officer of Williams in January 2011. Previously he served as President of Williams’ Midstream business unit and olefins businesses in Canada and the United States. Additionally, Armstrong serves as chairman of the board and chief executive officer for Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ), the master limited partnership that owns most of Williams’ gas pipeline and domestic midstream assets.
For reservations, please contact Ella Proctor at 202-824-7207 or email@example.com by COB on Thursday, July 19th. As a reminder, you will be billed for lunch if you make a reservation and cannot attend, unless you cancel two (2) business days in advance. Also, if you have special dietary requirements, please let Ella know when you make your reservation (special dietary requests cannot be accommodated if made at the luncheon).
Look forward to seeing you at the Roundtable.