Microgen IV, The 4th International Conference on Microgeneration and Related Technologies
28-30 October, 2015
Online registration is now open for Microgen IV. Please be reminded that the deadline for early registration is 31 July 2015.
The conference theme is promoting the diffusion of high efficiency distributed energy systems, focusing on the low carbon microgeneration technologies for residential and small commercial applications, such as micro-CHP, fuel cell and renewable energies, with a special attention on building integration and smart energy networks.
The topics of the conference are:
- Developments in microgeneration and related technologies
- Modelling and experimental analysis of microgeneration systems
- Practical experiences with microgeneration
- Integration, control and optimization of microgeneration, energy storage and demand side management technologies
- Impact of microgeneration
- Microgrids, cells, vehicles and local energy networks
- 7Market & policy for microgeneration