||The Conference is less than 3 weeks away and is receiving high level interest from delegates, attendees, and speakers.
Look at just some of the companies you will meet in Boston!
- A/Z Corporation
- Aegis Energy Services, Inc.
- Aisin World Corp. of America
- AIT Asian Institute of Technology
- American Gas Association
- America's Natural Gas Alliance
- Aplethora Energy Services
- Blue Pillar, Inc.
- Boston Scientific
- Bostonia Partners LLC
- Burns & McDonnell
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- CADER, Inc.
- Capstone Turbines Inc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
- CHA Consulting, Inc.
- Clean Energy Venture Group
- ClearEdge Power
- Climate Energy
- Coalition for Green Capital
- COGEN Europe
- Combined Heat & Power
- DC PRO Engineering
- DERP Technologies, LLC
- Duane Morris LLP
- Duke Energy
- EBS, LLC.
- EcoVia Corporation
- Enercon Engineering
- Energenic-US, LLC
- Energy and Environmental Strategies
- Energy Choice, Inc.
- Energy Compression Inc.
- Energy Solutions Forum Inc.
- Euroheat & Power
- Fifth Axiom
- Fraser Engineering Company, Inc.
- GE Digital Energy
- Global Gas Council
- Green-Is-Easy Ghana Ltd
- Hannon Armstrong
- Heat is Power
- IGS Generation
- Independent Consultant
- IPPF - Independent Power Producers Forum
- IRES Network
- ISO New England Inc.
- Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
- Key Equipment Finance
- Kinsley Energy Systems
- Kraft Power Corp
- MA DOER
- Maryland Clean Energy Center
- MicroCogen Partners LLC
- National Grid
- Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures Corp
- NorthBridge Energy Partners
- Northeast Energy and Commerce Association
- Northeast Energy System
- NYU School of Law
- Opra Technologies ASA
- Pace Energy and Climate Center
- Renewable Energy Vermont (REV)
- RSP Systems/Capstone Turbine
- SED Associates Corp
- SGP Energy Fund
- Solar Energy Industries Association
- SourceOne/Veolia Energy
- The Africa Gas Association
- The IRES Network, Davis California
- The Switch
- Thermax Inc
- TMA Power, LLC
- Van Zelm Engineers
- VTradeCapital GP
- Wärtsilä North America, Inc.
- Yankee Scientific, Inc.
- ZFT, Industrial Free-Trade Zone
After you register, reserve your hotel room today!
The Boston Marriott Quincy where WADE Annual Conference is being held is offering the attendees a special rate of $ 149 per night. Tucked away on Boston's South Shore, just under 15 miles from Boston Logan International Airport, the distinctive Boston Marriott Quincy offers guests easy access to Boston, Plymouth, Cape Cod and other exciting areas. Local attractions, including Adams National Historic Park, Granite Links Golf Club and The United States Naval Shipbuilding Museum are just minutes away. Downtown Boston and TD Bank Garden are only 13 miles from this deluxe hotel. Special concessions offered to attendees include complimentary parking and 50% discount off high speed internet access in the guest rooms.
|Workshop and Tour at the Harpoon Brewery
|306 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA 02210
||ASHRAE-PE Continuing Education Training (4 PE AIA-CES Credits) Recognized CPD Course
Group Limit 30 people per session (one morning and one afternoon session)
- Workshop held at Harpoon Brewery, see actual modular CHP supplying heat and power to the brew process and discuss actual project details and summary from the Brewery Director, with full brewery production tour, CHP and beer tasting!
- Workshop CHP Training (Registered ASHRAE- CPD Course for AIA -4 PE Continuing Education Credits) on applications, proper sizing, electric load duration curve modeling, thermal modeling for hot water, steam and chilled water absorption cooling. Free Software for load duration curves from hourly electric bills.
- Table Top Engine and Turbine CHP models, top manufacturers walk through the building of a CHP unit onto both types of prime movers, equipment scope and requirements
- New England's top CHP installing group studies and discusses start to finish Turnkey CHP from a project, permitting, interconnect, emissions and commissioning standpoint, NSTAR and NGRID representatives present for Q&A
- NGRID and NSTAR Efficiency program managers outline CHP incentive programs and new changes for CHP and how to achieve maximum incentives for your clients.
- Did we mention beer tasting in the new Harpoon Brewery Beer Hall? Lunch, Snacks and Coffee provided.
Become a Sponsoring Organization
Join us in showcasing your company by sponsoring this unique and timely event. This will be the signature event on decentralized energy and will include leaders from the region and globally, including project developers, industrial and commercial customers, technology providers and others. Sponsors will also have the opportunity to exhibit information about their companies during the course of the event and receive continuing global exposure pre and post-event as well through WADE's global subscriber list of over 30,000 international energy leaders and our media partners.
Call for Speakers and Quick Pitch Presentations
The speaker line up for the event will include leading figures in the areas of energy technology, policy, finance and project development. We are currently accepting applications for speaker slots, including Quick Pitch presentations which will be a short but focused opportunity to communicate your value proposition to a room of potential customers, partners, funders and others.
If you are interested in speaking please send a short description of your proposed topic to email@example.com along with contact details and a bio.
Call for Supporting Organization and Media Partnership Proposals
We invite proposals from Supporting Organizations and Media Partners for collaboration on this signature event on decentralized energy. Media Partners and Supporting Organizations will receive visibility and branding through all conference promotional material and outreach including email blasts, website, flyers and brochures, press releases, magazine and newsletter articles in exchange for advertisements, direct email campaigns and other forms of promotion.
If you are interested in becoming a Supporting Organization or Media Partner please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of your organization and promotional capabilities and contact details.
Help promote WADE!
Follow us on
WADE Executive Director
Edinburgh EH3 9BA
Tel: +44 (0)131 625 3333
1513 16th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
United States of America
Tel: +1 202 667 5600
Fax: +1 202 315 3719
If you have been forwarded this newsletter and would like to start receiving it, subscribe here!