Calling WADE Members
Singapore: Join us at this unrivalled opportunity to network with energy industry professionals from the region! Co-locating with Asia Future Energy Forum & Exhibition -- Asia Smart Grid 2012 is returning for its second edition, providing international smart grid providers and suppliers to exchange and share knowledge with Asia’s policy makers, regulators, utilities companies and system integrators.
Asia Smart Grid 2012 will be held from 22-24 October in Singapore with a 2-in-1 business platform:- exhibition showcasing innovative products and smart grid solutions enabling contacts for business collaborations, and a learning platform through the conference on the latest industry developments.
Click here to register.
Conference (23 October) : Securing A Smart Grid Future in Asia
- Asia Smart Grid Market Keynote
- Smart Grid Business Drivers – The future of the Smart Grid Market in Asia
- Management of distributed generation
- Load generated by electric vehicles
- Establishment and maintenance of grid infrastructure in SE Asia
- Policy, Regulation and Investment Frameworks
- The policy, regulatory and investment of frameworks facilitating or hindering developments of smart grids across SE Asia
- Implementation and Case Histories
- Update on key projects across SE Asia
- Asia Smart Grid Market Outlook Panel
- Future prospects, challenges and Opportunities
Ms Louise Chua – Project Director
Ms Stephanie Chua – Marketing Executive